Broadway Clips

I loved watching the various different broadway clips.  I've personally seen Wicked on broadway before and I absolutely loved it.  The actor and actresses voices were amazing and everything went so smoothly.  You never realize how much work goes into putting on a show but if you think about it theres a lot to prepare for.  The costumes have to be made, the choreography have to be taught and learned, the makeup has to be done, lighting has to be perfect, and so much more.

I liked watching the "Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas" clips the most.  Christmas songs are very happy and reminded me the that time of the year.  I personally liked the Michael Buble one because he has a very nice voice and there was not too much happening on stage.  He just stood there and sung the song which is different from the "Meet me in St. Louis" clip because there are many different singers and dancers and the stage is very busy the whole time.

I watched all The Color Purple Clips and it seems like a good show.  I thought it was cool how Jennifer Hudson was signing because I love her voice as well. Whoever put the costumes together spent a lot of time and clearly thought it out.  The lady in the red dress, in the first video, has so much jewelry on it really adds a lot of detail to her outfit.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Electronics- Kindle 21 century invention

Xerox Assignment